– 1 cup of cold water.
– 1 cup melted margarine.
– 1 cup and half granulated sugar.
– 2 cans sliced peaches in syrup.
– 2 tsp lemon extract.
– 2 tsp vanilla.
– 2 tsp cinnamon powder.
– 2 tsp ground nutmeg.
– 3 PKG Betty Crocker™️ pie crust mix.
Others Recipes :
– I preheated the oven to 350ºF.
– I stir 1 PKG pie crust blend and 1/three cup of the bloodless water till aggregate paperwork a ball. And I rolled right into a rectangle, 11×eight inches, I reduce into four strips. Then I located strips on an ungreased cookie sheet; baked 18 mins and Set aside.
– In a huge bowl, I blended sugar, butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, lemon extract, and peaches.
– I poured 1/2 of of the aggregate in baking dish, and I organized the four pastry strips on pinnacle.
– I poured the ultimate 1/2 of of the peach aggregate on pinnacle. Then I located crust on pinnacle of aggregate in baking dish; seal to edges of the dish.
– I baked approximately 50 to 60 mins or till the crust is golden brown. And I Store protected in
Recipes websites :